Friday, March 5, 2010

Yeah, I'm a Comment Tramp. So what?

I was over on my big brother's blog this morning, leaving a comment when I realized he hadn't left a comment on MY blog lately. Six weeks lately. So, I told him I was going to go on a comment strike unless things changed. And that I'd tell our Mom he was being all mean to me. It worked when I was a kid. And you know what happened? She weighed in and said I hadn't been posting a lot lately. And then I realized SHE hadn't left any comments lately. So, in order to garner more comments from my family I'm going to up the posting frequency around here. And start using the CAPS LOCK key more.

On to the kid pictures!

Much to Shea's horror, he and Atlee are in school all day. So the pictures are all Greeley and Emerson.


Judi specifically asked for more Emerson pictures. Here Judi! I was trying to get him to pay attention to me, but he was really more interested in what big sister Greeley was up to.


How fascinating is it to watch someone lick the Cheez-it crumbs out of a bowl?

Yes, Judi. I know. That wasn't enough Emerson. So, here's Emerson with ears!

And toes! Toes disguised as puppies!

So, um, clearly I'll take special requests for blog posts in exchange for comments. See? Total comment tramp.

18 comments:

Hi, I'm Natalie. said...

More disguised toes, please. =)

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

ACK! The cuteness. It's too much...

Hey, you won AGAIN on my blog. Lucky girl. Send me the color of shirt or shorts you would like and your address AGAIN (because I can't seem to keep things organized).

Congrats, chica.

Anonymous said...

I would like a treehouse update. =)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is the best Friday, ever!!
I can't take the baby cuteness - ok, totally jesting here - LOVE LOVE LOVE that kid!!

Thank you, Sue, for mollifying me!!

Judi

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!
They're adorable. I'm feeling a need to travel to Pennsylvania.
Mom

Patioboater said...

Now see, if you would only post new blog entries a bit more often than once every six weeks, you'd get comments more often than once every six weeks.

(And in my defense, there were several comments over in Facebook, but I sometimes lose track of where I've commented last.)

Gettysburg Mom said...

@Mom- Greeley keeps telling me how much she misses Grandma & Grandpa!

AD said...

Scared to be left out. Hell hath no fury like a blogger left without rich comments.

Anonymous said...

...Sue, you forgot to mention the Cady - you need to kidnap a dog!!

Gettysburg Mom said...

Who are you Anonymous and do you have a plan for me to capture my dog? Meet me on the Battlefield at 1:30 PM tomorrow. Behind the monument.

Anonymous said...

anon was me. Blogger-land disliked my password. But, you do need a dog to add to the mix. A 1:30pm meet up would mean I should have left at 6 this morning...therefore, I concede and you win!

Monique said...

Ask and you shall receive!

Those are the first pictures of Emerson in which I can see his face clearly. Wonderful! And to see Greeley as the "big" sister is quite funny and sweet. Emerson is a lucky boy!

Brigitte said...

In my own defense I have to reveal that I have commented but the posts seemed to have been censored out. None of what I said was out of line in any way, I promise!
So let's see how it goes this time: Emerson is not only growing bigger and ever so much sweeter, he also is looking ever more like his Mom and big and little sisters. I have not seen Shae recently, but I am sure that the resemblance is unmistakable.
Ah, those genes!

sheila said...

Oh my gosh that pic of the baby watching his sister eat cheez it's....OMG, his face is hysterical! lol!

Youre kids have THEEEE most beautiful eyes! And the baby is getting quite his own personality! Beautiful kids you have. :)

Katrina said...

Hi. Just leaving a message to increase the family frequency. Love the pictures. Can't believe how big Emerson is getting already. Hope you had a great weekend.

michael in dc said...

Does he look like a Magee? Because I saw that big old turnip-shaped head of his and his expression just said "Riordan" to me. But maybe it's just generic "Irishness."

Curiosity said...

Never underestimate the value of Caps Lock (NEVER!).

Barkles said...

Speaking of comments, I wanted to reply to your comment on my blog, but I never know whether to reply on MY blog or come and reply on YOUR blog.

In response to your comment -- Hey, Blogger is great! I almost want to switch back because it's so much easier!