Monday, March 29, 2010

Nine Years Ago Today.

Today is our 9th anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Rich.

But, we share our anniversary. We weren't married alone. We were married with my brother John and his wife, Monique. Happy anniversary John and Monique.

We hope you have a wonderful anniversary filled with love- like your marriage!

Yeah, yeah. That's a nine month old baby in the wedding picture. Old news that.

**Does this post look kind of familiar? That's because I totally cheated. I can't get the scanner to work this morning, so in order to get this posted some time today before our collective anniversary is over, I recycled last year's post. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

xoxo
congratulations!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Now I'm going to be singing that RRR song all day long... Good thing it's 9 pm.

Happy Anniversary!

Monique said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys too, Suan and Rich!

I love seeing those photos again. You can post them every year if you like, I'd love that. What a fun week that was.

Turns out, this year John and I are not together on our anniversary. He's in Glens Falls and I'm here... Nine years, isn't that hard to believe?

Well, it's almost over now but, I hope you two took a few minutes out of the day to mark the occasion.

Much love,
Monique

Anonymous said...

I thought I might have been having a stroke - I recognized those photos! LOL Happy Anniversary!

spokeit said...

Happy Anniversary!