Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two For Tuesday: Part One

To make up for the dearth of weekend posting, I'm double posting today. Crazy!!

Last week was Atlee's school music program. Greeley was really well behaved while waiting for Atlee's performance. And do any of you remember way back when- when Rich said no daughter of his would ever wear pink? Bwa ha ha ha ha. Does that represent the crazy laughter adequately?


I took a picture of Shea's eyeball while we waited. It didn't turn out well. I suspect the combination of flash at close range and his pale, pasty Irish skin.


We always check on the kids before we go to bed. One night last week, I found Shea sleeping like this. At least it's not on the floor, right? (That's IN a tote if you can't tell from the angle.)


And will finish up the post with a picture of the slobbersaurus. That's what we're calling him these days. I'm telling everyone and their cousin about how much he's eating. I started him on breast milk and rice cereal last week, because he seemed "kind of" interested in food. Within two days he was up to his current diet of two bowls of fruit or veggies with rice cereal three times a day. Plus nursing. My mom says he takes after PatioBoater over there. ----------->


Off to load Part 2 of Tuesday Postalooza.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Slobbersaurous!! LOVE IT!!

They are growing too fast, darling!!!

Monique said...

Wow, I can literally see that Emerson--Slobbersaurous that is--has grown. What a guzzler. Love the nickname! When it comes to the resemblance to his uncle, I can definitely see it...

And, I rather like the eyeball shot.

Greeley's photo, as always, adorable.

Looking forward to part 2.

Patioboater said...

What happened to Part Two? Did the Slobbersaurus eat it?

Gettysburg Mom said...

Le sigh. It was this video of Atlee's music program. I tried two times to load it, but surrendered after hours and hours of trying. Stupid blogger. Grrrrr.

michael in dc said...

What a fattie! I cracked up just looking at him. Maybe you could alternately call him Jabba. (If only I knew one of his lines from the movie so I could write it here phonetically.)

(And I also wondered what happened to part 2 but now respectfully withdraw from the rooming, backing up and bowing.)

Katrina said...

Wow. Emerson is sure growing. Loved the pictures, as usual. Love you!

Unknown said...

he's gorgeous!

spokeit said...

Oh the loveliness of pale, pasty skin when a flash hits it. And don't you always feel really productive when you post twice in one day??

sheila said...

slobbersaurus, now that's cute, lol