Friday, March 19, 2010

I know it's not Tuesday.

And this isn't the video of Atlee's musical. But it is a video (Michael's request) of Emerson (Judi's request).



Right before I got the camera out, he was playing with the toy bar. Just as soon as I put the camera away, he was playing with the toy bar. The camera seems to distract him, so I think I need some sort of suburban screen to hide behind while filming. A basket of laundry or a box of toys. Then perhaps I can capture the lion eating the zebra, or in this case the slobbersaurus playing with the toy bar.

7 comments:

Gettysburg Mom said...

I've watched it twice now and discovered two things:

1- He is looking at me like I'm a fruitcake.

2- That could be because I sound like a total fruit cake. So much for that bit where I don't speak baby talk to them.

Anonymous said...

He's wearing that sweater again!!

Just too cute! Thank you for making my day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

1. He Gorgeous!
2. That's a very droll baby.
3. He IS looking at you like you're crazy.

Patioboater said...

He's looking at you like you're a fruitcake because you *are* a fruitcake. But we've known that for years and we still love you.

You may need to read Arsen's blog entry on the Stalking Horse: http://adarnay.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/stalking-horse/

Perhaps what you're looking for here is a Stalking Labrador Retriever. I can't really recommend a beagle for this purpose -- not enough area coverage, plus the beagle will also just look at you like you're a fruitcake.

Brigitte said...

I have never seen such an adorable slubbersaurus. Please keep using your camera. He will eventually get used to being stalked by it and completely ignore it, I am sure.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Such a stinker. Play with the damn bar, Emerson!!

michael in dc said...

Tracey - he didn't smile, either! What a lousy kid. :)