Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday...




Good Morning Everyone! Unless it's afternoon or evening...so-er- hello! This weeks Works for Me Wednesday, by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer, features on-line sites. I like to use the computer for daydreaming. I frequently daydream about my husband and me on a tropical island drinking margaritas with no offspring in sight. This daydream has been painted with much detail due to Tripadvisor. I don't want to be wasting my time daydreaming about subpar accommodations. But am I destined to sneak away anytime soon? No. So, sometimes you need a domestic daydream. As a result, more recent mental wanderings happened while on Whirled Yarn. Mmmmmmm......such yummy yarn. Do you see that yarn? Mmmmm. Anywho, these sites work for me.

6 comments:

Martie said...

Ooooh, that yarn is indeed scrumptious!

Thanks for sharing!

martie

Heart of Wisdom said...

Great color and tropical. I dream of going to Israel.

I forgot about the shopping theme this week. My WFMW is 16 uses for vinegar on my homemaking blog http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome

I need a WFMW tip on keeping up themes. :)
Blessings,
Robin

Patioboater said...

This site's good for tropical daydreaming in the wintertime: the HGTV Dream Home in the Florida Keys: http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/dream_home_2008.

Don't worry, Monique and I will invite you and Rich down for margaritas after we win it.

Anonymous said...

Those donuts look soooo good! That´s one of the things I really miss here... And bagels, Ben and Jerry´s ice cream, Doritos... :-(

Whirled said...

Oh, what b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l yarn! :D

Thanks for the link to my site. Please send me a picture of what you do with it, I'd love to see it!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Really, honey...I make enough you can buy food. You don't have to eat yarn.