Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So, I Love Him...

I was going through some old photos today and found this picture from our third wedding. This was the wedding we had at the golf course outside of Saranac Lake, NY. I love this picture for so many reasons. I love that my oldest brother, John, and Rich's oldest brother, Gene, are both in it. John because he and the fabulous Monique were also tying the knot for the third time that day. Gene because he was serving as the official reader of vows. I love that the picture shows the forests of the Adirondacks, because I sure miss mountains. But, mostly I love how in love with my husband I look. I know what a wonderful man and father I'm marrying.

I can look at those sideburns and that goatee, and still look at him with that much love. That should tell you what a wonderful father and husband he is.

No comments: