Friday, February 29, 2008

Name that Offspring...Results 2/21/08

Good Morning and Hello to all. Thanks to all of you for the great participation in Name That Offspring this week. The offspring below is actually Atlee, which thirty percent of you knew. Sixty percent of poll-takers thought it was Greeley, which was why I picked this picture. Aren't I the sly coyote? I particularly enjoyed Michael's keen detective work this week in determining his vote. Dick Francis would be proud. Judi, let me know how that whole triplet thing works out for you...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DRAT!! Michael, this is all your fault! Well, no, not the triplet part but that I guessed and commented before your comment and your fancy detective work. Forever more, I will follow Michael's lead since he knows your kids. Susan, I better not have triplets or I'll have to get myself a blog here to help me identify them. TRIPLETS! - I'm going to go pray for one at a time...just time please. (Judi)