Thursday, January 31, 2008

Name that Offspring...1/31/08

Yeaah for the masses! Last week was indeed Atlee. But, so many folks were correct, I started to think maybe I wasn't challenging you enough. Everone loves a bit of a challenge. So, this week name that offspring over there on the right, but then...then... post a comment letting me know where we are and what we're doing! Thanks as always for keeping me entertained. If I didn't have this, why I might have to wash Rich's socks...ewwwww.





4 comments:

snason said...

That's too easy. Do you want me to say and give it away, or let other people guess?
Mom

Patioboater said...

Hey, I know this one!

'Course it helps that I'm in one of the pictures.

In a tribute to fair play, I'll skip the voting this week.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I really don't know for sure, but my guess is you're getting hitched in California. And I do believe that must be Mr. Shea as the best man!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

That kid is totally Shea and I think you're getting your citizenship papers so you can live in the U.S. (You're Canadian, right?)

(Oh, I crack myself up.) :) !