Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Breaking News....

Before I ever had any kids, I remember hearing parents squeal with joy when a child was potty-trained... and I thought eh? I didn't quite understand how it changed EVERYTHING... I didn't understand how amazing it was... so, my apologies to anyone without kids... but other parents will surely understand how excited we are when I say that Atlee has mastered the potty!!!














In other news today, Shea has returned to school after an 11-day break. It was not with joy that he went out the door. The horror ahead must have made his step especially heavy and slow, so slow that he missed the bus this morning. So, Shea would rather be home watching a movie or watching Greeley play with her toys....






















But mostly, Shea would rather be flying his helicopter... thank you to Uncle John & Aunt Monique...


No comments: