Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Please!

We had a small scare recently. The sort of scare that makes you realize that your family of five feels pretty darn complete at five and that something should be done to make that a permanent sort of situation. Then we realized we still don't have health insurance and still don't have the money required to accomplish the task. So, um, welcome to my bake sale to help neuter Rich. Only without the cupcakes. Or promises of it being a tax free donation. Together we can reduce the overpopulation of Gettysburg.


Click on the Paypal Link to Donate to the Neuter My Husband Fund. Yes, it's an actual link. No, I have no shame.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - holy crap!

Twins?
Triplets?

Oh, I jest! Cuz I can - you won't come up here to smack me in the shoulder in the Tundra this time of year!

I have wire cutters - will that work?

Anonymous said...

ok - now I've been thinking about this...

If I donate towards this very worthly cause: Can I vote for the procedure that will be used? I just want to ensure my money won't go toward laser surgery to remove his back hair. (Ok, I have no idea if he does have a hairy back)

Gettysburg Mom said...

Um, it'll probably be the least expensive option. I think we'll spring for some sort of anesthetic for him. But, you know, real doctor and all that stuff- not that I don't value your offer of wire cutters. Eeek.

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Dude. I've seen it all now...

Patioboater said...

I would think that leaving the back hair in place would help to reduce the odds of another conception.

Patioboater said...

One more thought: you need to establish a Facebook group called "The Committee to Neuter Rich Riordan."