Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Returning to the Scene of the Crime...



Grandma and Grandpa were in town this weekend. On Monday, Grandma wanted to go to the Gap Outlet to purchase a certain pair of pink glittery flip-flops for Atlee. [Do you know just how lazy I am? Let me tell ya- I just googled the picture of the flip-flops. It was easier than taking a picture of Atlee's...] If you aren't aware of our most recent shopping trip, maybe you should read a little background here. We'll wait.
So, Grandma was going to get the flip-flops and she also wanted to get Shea a shirt. She had purchased him a Spiderman shirt before coming south to visit. Unfortunately, Shea does not wear shirts with characters on them. THEY MUST ALL BE PLAIN SHIRTS. Subtle stripes are acceptable.
We pull into the parking spaces in front of the Gap. I offer to stay in the car with the sleeping baby, thus not having to swallow my pride quite yet. We all know I will. I love the Gap's kid clothing. Sooooo, we pull into the parking space. We decide who's going in and who's staying in the car. Then, from the back seat we hear Atlee say, "I have to poop." It was deja-vu, all over again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - poor Atlee! She has perfectly the worse timing ever! Can you potty in your car?

I feel for you because we have a wee Gap outlet here and I find some great clothing for Blake there. Actually, that reminds me that I need to go there this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I think the other visit created some kind of mental connection and now every time she's near a Gap, she will have to go to the bathroom.

Patioboater said...

Those flip-flops are going to look great ... just as soon as Atlee spots the first mud puddle!