Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Uncle Michael Strikes Back

Sunday afternoon.

Slip 'n Slide!!!





Atlee is actually in motion in the photo. If you look, the water is being pushed up by her hands.





This is the neighbor girl. I was impressed by how her towel had turned from a simple wrap into a kind of Vera Wang wedding dress.

The Princess Table (notice the tablecloth).

Do you think somebody was hungry?

Uh, dude. Man-boobs. You gotta get rid of those things early. I speak from experience.





Odds and Ends:

This is a text I sent to my brother.


The Toad
This is the second toad I've seen while in Gettysburg. Both homeowners have said that the toad comes in the night and just hangs out on the front walk. Curious. (Are they plotting a takeover???!!)






Sweatily yours,
Uncle Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Michael Rocks!!!!

themac

Monique said...

Wonderful!
Thanks again, Michael.

Gosh, those amazing Riordend four will never be able to deny their siblingness, will they?

The picture of Emerson sitting and simply reslishing the slip and slide water falling all around him is a picture of pure delight.

AiringMyLaundry said...

I love Slip N Slides!