Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Proof That Sometimes I'm Right And He's Wrong...

My father built this rocking horse for Shea when he was a baby. My brother, Bob- the family artist, painted its oh-so-realistic looking eye. Our family has moved three times in three years. We went from a three bedroom house to living in one bedroom in Rich's Dad's house to a two bedroom house to all of Rich's Dad's house. We've gotten rid of many things in each of those moves. Rich asked each time we moved if we really needed to keep the rocking horse. I lobbied hard in favor of the rocking horse... and I was right.



Thank you Grandpa!

6 comments:

Phill said...

Awesome horse! Neeeeeeeeigh!

That's a happy baby!

Anonymous said...

I missed the Greeley videos - and the "guess my offspring" pics

Happy you got your way - and, of course, you are always right!

Just like me!!

Looks like everyone is healthier!!

Betsy said...

Now, THAT is cute!!

Anonymous said...

ok - I have an addiction - I've visited your blog 3 times today to see this video!!!! SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she rocks for all of, what? 8 seconds? :) hee hee

Sue Wilkey said...

That is the cutest! If your Dad and brother made it, you need to keep it for -EVAH. :)