Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Little Bit of Emmy


"Hello, and welcome to Babies of the Rich and Famous. I'm your host, DESTRUCTOR!"


"My PRECIOUS! I dropped it down the drain!!!"


"PAPARAZZI!! NOOOOOOO!!"


The Secret Service dogs stay close to the official family vehicle.

Tell me this is not a picture of imminent destruction. Luckily, I was right there. (Uncle Michael)

We were going around the block when Emmy stopped for an important errand.

He had to pick up some rocks so he could put them in his big wheel.



"Mo wide!" he kept saying. I thought he would be a bit chilly, with no clothes on (*I* could feel the chill); but no. "Mo wide!"

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Emerson, the most "self-assured baby" I know. He is clearly showing great potential in these photos.

Uncle Michael in DC said...

When I re-read the title, I thought: "A little bit of Emerson, in my life; a little bit of..." (to the tune of 'Mambo No.5')

Gettysburg Mom said...

I thought you did that on purpose. :-)

And I promise that sometimes he wears clothes!