Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Latest in Susan Texts (Uncle Michael Post)

Jan 19: Kennies sold out of the cinnamon gum drop jelly hearts. Apparently, I'm not the only one that loves them.

Jan 21: Em dumped a cup of cocoa powder in the toaster.

Jan 22: Me - Can you believe they still sell Kelloggs Corn Pops? Susan - I like Corn Pops. Wtf man.

Minutes later: Not a fan of Oreos. (I responded that I was calling the FBI as she was obviously a sleeper agent.)

Jan 23: [Greeley called me but after asking when I would be there next, stopped talking. So I hung up on her. I texted Susan this information.] I asked if it was you or the machine after end call beep beep came on and she said you. "Maybe he hung up because I wasn't saying anything. Hmmm."

My vacuum is not sucking well which sucks.

[I asked about the vacuum later.]
Rich fixed vacuum. Biggest fur ball ever.

Jan 24: Cinnamon hearts at Target!! And coffee mugs. Emerson did rack up some numbers in the last month in coffee mugs. smashing them TOGETHER proved quite effective.

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Well, I'm glad that at least your BROTHER updates your blog so that we know you're still alive. :)