Friday, August 19, 2011

These Children Are Sleeping

by Uncle Michael

I swear.

I heard these two having a raucous good time upstairs and then they seemed to instantly fall silent. I thought to myself: Did they just fall asleep in mid-folly?? It appeared that they had.

First, the toad:
Side A.

Side B.

The brother is more interesting and harder to capture. He is actually sleeping at a downslope, with his head below his feet. The following pictures will attempt to attest to this state.

Exhibit A. (Not very convincing.)

Exhibit B. (A bit clearer.)

Exhibit C. (Do you "C" now what is going on??)

Exhibit D (As in: "Do you believe this kid??")

2 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Oh my WORD.


Hey, did you ever go on the Ohio trip?

Monique said...

The ability to sleep on command, it is a blessing in life. So glad these children have that!