Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's hot. Alternate Title: Whine, whine, whine.

It's terribly hot. And I'm too, er, thrifty to put the AC's in the windows. Well, I'm too thrifty for Rich to put the AC's in the windows. Let's not kid anyone. I'm not hoisting an air conditioner any time soon. We've had lots and lots of company over the weekend, but not any pictures. Sorry. And it's too hot to even plug the little cord in the camera tonight, so I give you an oldie but goodie. Atlee and her big brother at the Mountain House. Their smiles? Genuine. I'm still not sure how we've been so fortunate as to have kids that get along. Wait. Did I just jinx it?


That blanket looks hot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet! Our kiddos get along about 98 percent of the time. I'm so thankful for that, because that other 2 percent makes me think I'd pack my parka and move to Alaska if the percentages were reversed.

spokeit said...

My parents told us that we weren't allowed to not get along. End of story. And we STILL get along! That's awesome, because siblings make really good friends. That's a really cute picture too.

michael in dc said...

Can't you put those kids on bikes hooked up to fans to help cool down the house? Or have Atlee and Greeley dig a big hole in the middle of the basement floor (y'know, for "geothermal" cooling!)?