Friday, February 26, 2010

The Return of Batteries: Part 2

This was not how much snow we got this time. This was how much snow we got last time. I just realized I'd never published it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the pictures. Which are...


Atlee's 6th Birthday. We kicked her birthday off with balloons in bed, waffles with sprinkles, and well wishes from around the world. She had school on her birthday, but she was OK with that. She got to wear a crown at school and there were cupcakes!


Cupcakes with sprinkles!


Rich and I bought her sparkle shoes. Grandma & Grandpa got her earrings. She reminded me of Gollum as she caressed them and said, "My precious. My precious earrings."


She had an awesome birthday and her party isn't even until this Saturday! Thank you guys for giving her a great birthday week!

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

On the cusp of turning six, Atlee appears to be THE happiest girl in the world! Oh, those smiles! May they continue in the next year and on.
HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to you, Atlee!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday, Atlee!

Anonymous said...

Glad the birthday was a wonderful one! Wow. All that snow! Huh. We hardly have had any here in Gabes. =) Oh, and by the way, Shea's mop is my new hair goal. Seriously.