Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday...



So, this is my first time participating in Works for Me Wednesday, hosted by Rocks in My Dryer. Friends and Family who aren't interested in this may look at it as an opportunity to admire my stunning blue fixtures in the upstairs bathroom... I've no doubt mentioned them to you. What works for me is stashing all of Atlee's bathtime toys in a strainer. When she's done with her bath, I can toss them all into the strainer and leave it in the bathtub. All of the residual water in the toys can slowly drain out, eliminating the puddle of icky-water we used to get at the bottom of other containers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of this "trick" and when Blake is finally ready for bath-time fun (our apt currently doesn't have a tub - sad mommy), I'm going to do the same thing!!

Anonymous said...

I thought that the post was going to be ironic and that the "works for me" applied to Atlee, who had put "rocks in the dryer." Thank god that's not the case.